Here at Premier Orthopaedic Associates of Southern New Jersey, our top priority continues to be the safety of our patients and staff. We continue to follow the recommendations of state and national agencies with regards to extraordinary precautions to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all of our patients, while we continue to provide you the orthopaedic care you’ve come to expect.
PREMIER ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES offices are open as well as we continue to offer care via tele visits. We continue to perform elective orthopaedic procedures and surgeries please be aware that we are taking extra measures to ensure the health & safety of patients during appointments and procedures.
Precautionary measures are in place for the safety of our patients, staff and their families to include:
1. All patient subject to temperature checks on arrival
2. No vital signs will be obtained during office visits [waived]
3. All staff continue to undergo temperature checks before reporting to work daily
4. We ask that you practice social distance with a 6-foot distance from all customers and staff
5. Caregivers and drivers may be asked to wait in the car due to waiting room space limitations
6. Procedure and surgical patients require COVID-19 testing as standard protocols prior to procedures
7. No exchange of pens, handshakes, or contact of any kind other than physician exam by medical provider
8. All magazines removed from common areas
We continue to adhere to CDC and NJDOH guidelines while continuing to services our patients and communities during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact us [call/text 856-690-1616 or reach us on the web at poasnj.com] with any questions or concerns regarding your treatment, as we continue to strive providing the best orthopaedic care in a safe environment during this pandemic.
We thank you for your help as we ensure everyone's safety!